Finkelstein comments: Today I attempted to leaflet outside the law offices of Chetkof and Burger. They called the police on me. Matrimonial lawyers are a harder nut to crack than the Nazi SS. But of course, I will not be deterred.
1) I am in receipt of your “cease and desist” letter;
2) The first sentence is illiterate (did Allyson Burger write the letter?);
3) I already repeatedly informed you that I would cease communication with recipients of my emails upon request;
4) I already repeatedly informed you that I would correct factual errors in my postings. To date, you have yet to identify a single “patently false and knowingly made-up” statement.
5) If my “threats are…violative of the law,” you should take me to court;
6) If I have engaged in “defamatory behavior,” you should take me to court;
7) I do not make “threats”–I always act on my word;
8) If my statements are “vile,” that’s because your actions are vile: to quote Diego Rivera, “I paint what I see.”
This will be my last formal communication with your law firm. (If a member of the law firm wants to contact me privately, I will be receptive and respect their privacy.)
Visitors to my website might, however, want to express their feelings about lying racist Nazi blackmailers. They should write:
Michael Chetkof: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allyson Burger: email@example.com